Лучшиe в своем классе Multi-Display KVM удлинители до 1 км от компьютера.
The Matrox Extio Series point-to-point, KVM extension solution uses fiber-optic cable to separate the keyboard, mouse, audio peripherals and up to 8 displays from the rest of the computer by up to 1 km (3280 feet). Immune to electromagnetic interference, the fiber-optical connection allows raw, uncompressed data to travel between the remote host system and the user-side Extio appliance, resulting in unmatched HD resolution support and uncompromised workstation performance across multiple displays. Matrox Extio Series is designed for industries requiring stable, reliable graphics and I/O extension technology and is ideal for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments.
Unique Bus Extension Technology Improves Remote User Experience
• High-performance, zero compression KVM extension up to 1 km from the PC
• Quad display support from a single appliance and fiber-optic cable for resolutions up to 2560x1600 per display
• Combine Extio F2408 with optional F2408E Expander to support up to 8 displays from a single fiber-optic cable
• Eliminate hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM solutions
• Flexible connectivity with up to 6 USB 2.0 ports (e.g. HIDs — keyboard, mouse, touch screens)
• Customizable setups with Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
• Extensive OS support for Microsoft® Windows® and Linux